Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Evening

Today is my 10th anniversary with my employer. It's hard to believe that I have stuck around this long. But, it's a good job that keeps my interest. And the compensation has improved quite a bit over the years.


Today is also Mac's 60th birthday. Mac has been my boss off and on since I started. We are now the same level, in essentially the same job. We searched all afternoon for a bakery that was open on Sunday from which to buy a cake... The one we bought is really more of a big round brownie.


Several on my team have "Sling Boxes" that allow them to watch their home TV's via the INTERNET. A few are really into Nascar. So, here we are in France watching Nascar on U.S. TV. I find it rather boring and left early to post here and to read a book.

No comments: