Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back in Paris

I arrived in Paris yesterday. This is to be a two week trip.

Richard and I had donar kabobs (Turkish gyros) for lunch and spent the afternoon shopping. At the Hard Rock Café I got Brandi a T-Shirt. While there, I also found a little Teddy Bear for my son, Sky. The bear is wearing a brae and has "Hard Rock Café Paris" written on his shirt. Later, I found an stuffed Eiffel tower that is also a giraffe. Sky's so Giraffe obsessed that I couldn't have not bought it for him.

For dinner, we met Mark in the Latin corner and ate at an Egyptian restaurant. They call the area the "Latin Quarter" because it has several Universities and many book stores. The way I understand it, long ago, Latin was the official language for education.

I forgot to bring my camera out with us so, I don't have any pictures to share at this time.

today, we've been in meetings and have begun testing our "V2" content. Everything in the office is rather disorganized and chaotic. The entire process seems very inefficient.

No comments: