Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday night...

Most of the Americans on the team love French wine.

On Friday night, after work, several of us went out to a Brazilian restaraunt for "tapas". At this table (front left to right) are: Toola (Finland), Kim, Mark, Daron, Brad, Angela, Sarah (Americans), Richard (Canadian), Andrea, and Sabrina (Americans).


Shortly after we got there, the Australians arrived and sat at the next table. I don't remember most of their names.

After dinner, my boss Richard wanted to go to an Irish pub.

I'm not sure why Sabrina has two beers...

The bathrooms are often unisex here. At the pub, the urinal is at the end of a hall and the toilet room is just behind it. The women seemed to think it was funny to walk by men who were pissing. I don't recall who took this picture using my camera. I think it was Niels.

After leaving the bar, we caught a metro to the RER station. But, we missed the last connection and wound up taking taxis back to the hotel.

No comments: